The term "Manifest Destiny" was first used by journalist John O'Sullivan in the New York Democratic Review in 1845. Put simply "Manifest Destiny" was an idea that Americans fed themselves that they were destined by God to Govern the North American Continent, and in part played an active role in shaping the toxic racial views against our people we still struggle with today.
Were manifesting Power from Truth. Tap into your Royalty.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping